Andreea Diaconu, wearing a silk dress by Gucci, with photography by Sølve Sundsbø for Vogue Italia’s fashion editorial “So Much Chic”
Official Tumblr for the best selling New Contemporary Art Magazine Hi-Fructose Magazine. Subscribe to Hi-Fructose here: http://hifructose.com/
Eleven days and a couple of rains later here is what we have for Hell:) Working alongside Nikolay Torkhov was very enjoyable. He’s a very talented sculptor. Together with our incredible helpers Micol Santoliquido and Gaia Santoliquido Causin we all had a blast in Hell!:)
Hell on earth made of sand!
1. The Drowned World’, Oil on Panel, 5.5ft x 7ft, 2014
2. Things Fall Apart’, Oil on Canvas, 4ft x 4ft, 2014.
3. ‘Consider different fading systems’, Oil on Panel, 2ft x 2ft and 2ft x 3ft, 2013
4. Darkness at Noon’, Oil on Canvas, 5.5ft x7ft, 2013.
5. Tiergarten, Oil on Panel, 5.5ft x 7ft, 2012.
6. Mega Block A. Oil on Panel, 3ft x 4ft, 2010.
7.Dolce Dystopia, Oil on Canvas, 5.5ft x 7ft, 2010
8. A Short Period of Light Before the Dark, Oil on Panel, 3ft x 4ft, 2009.
9. Lobby A, Oil on Panel, 3ft x 4ft, 2009.